An Experienced Commercial Roofing Contractor Serving the Tampa, FL, Area
If you are in need of commercial roofing installation or repairs for a building in the Tampa, Florida, area, Elite Roofing Services is the experienced choice. We’ve been serving local commercial clients for more than 20 years, and our focus on craftsmanship and customer service has helped us build a reputation that the competition can’t match. Because of this, our clients have included Hillsborough County, Tampa International Airport, the Port of Tampa, Walmart, Marriott, Burger King, and many more top businesses in the region.At Elite Roofing Services, our technicians have experience installing and repairing many different types of commercial roofing in the Tampa, FL, area, including:
- EPDM/single ply
- And more
What Are the Advantages of Commercial Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing is one of the more popular options for commercial structures in the Tampa area because of its unmatched durability. Elite Roofing Services offers commercial metal roofing options from respected manufacturers like Gulf Coast Supply & Manufacturing, which offers a wide selection of hidden fastener, exposed fastener, and stamped metal roofing systems. Some of the popular features of metal roofing include:
- Energy efficiency – Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat and can make it easier for your building’s HVAC system to maintain a comfortable temperature. This could reduce your monthly cooling costs by 10 to 25 percent.
- Cost-effectiveness – Though the initial cost outlay may be more than needed for other types of commercial roofing products, metal roofing allows you to make up the difference in the long run because it won’t start to deteriorate for up to 50 years or more.
- Fire resistance – Of course, a metal roof won’t catch on fire because of a lightning strike.
- Weather resistance – Metal roofs are able to withstand extreme weather including high winds, hail, and heavy rains.
What Are the Advantages of Commercial Flat Roofing?
Flat roofs are another popular pick for business owners in the Tampa area. Because there are few materials needed, installation time can be quick and repairs can be executed easily. All of that can save you money from the jump. Additionally, flat roofs offer:
- Durability – Flat roofs typically have a lifespan of more than 30 years, which gives your building long-lasting value. They hold up well against strong winds, heavy rain, and even fire.
- Convenience – With very little slope, a flat roof is easy and safe to navigate when it comes time to clean your gutters and other drainage systems. And any repairs you need can be executed easily due to the minimal slope.
- Practicality – You may be able to have your air conditioning system moved to the roof rather than the ground, getting it out of the way of potential accidents or vandalism. Plus, with a flat roof, it’s easier to have solar panels installed. That could save you money and energy in the long run. With the extra space provided by a flat roof, there is a world of practical ways to put it to use.
Should I Consider a Cool Roof Coating?
Another popular commercial roofing option in the Tampa area is a cool roof coating, which is applied directly on the existing roof to provide an extra layer of protection and efficiency. Some common benefits of cool roofs include:
- Increased protection against roof leaks as well as an added deterrent to the growth of mold and mildew, which can speed the deterioration process
- Outstanding energy efficiency because cool roof coatings reflect the sun’s rays and reduce heat transfer, which can produce savings on energy costs
- An extended roof life due to a resilient barrier between the elements and the upper layers of your roof
To help keep your commercial roof in its optimal state, we offer exceptional maintenance programs that come at different levels. If your roof is older and more worn-down, we have a high-maintenance plan that includes monthly or quarterly inspections. For newer roofs, the low-maintenance program is the better route, as it involves inspections on a yearly basis, as well as before and after storms.When you enter into a maintenance agreement, we will provide a thorough inspection of your roof to look for potential issues such as leaks, clogged drains, trees that are too close to the roof, and equipment that has become unattached. We will also provide a full condition report so you can plan for any future repairs that will be needed.Put all of your commercial roofing
needs in good hands by contacting Elite Roofing Services today. We’d be happy to visit your business in the Tampa, Florida, area to provide a free inspection and estimate.