Commercial, Industrial & Residential Roof Maintenance Saves Time, Valuable Dollars, & Stress in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Dunedin, Bradenton, & BeyondProper roof maintenance is an essential component of ensuring the safety of your commercial property, investment, or home. While all roofs have a specific expected lifetime, they require regular maintenance and inspections in order to perform at their maximum level. Without proper care, the life of your roof will be much shorter, costing you thousands of dollars in repair and reroofing, as well as time and stress. We help manage your roof, even against the particular challenges of Florida's sometimes inclement weather.Elite Roofing Services knows that scheduling appointments can be a hassle, so we've created two distinct programs designed to provide you with the roof maintenance you need while saving you time and money.
Our roof maintenance programs are custom designed to your needs, and will save you from the pitfalls of added expenses and wasted time. As a member of our Low Maintenance or High Maintenance program, you will receive discounts for your roof inspections and maintenance; plus, you won't have to take the time to schedule appointments with us because we'll contact you when it's time for your inspection.Take the hassle out of roof maintenance by contacting Elite Roofing today. Proudly serving customers throughout Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, Largo, Clearwater, and many more locations throughout Hillsborough, Pasco, and Polk, Bradenton, and Pinellas Counties, we can add years to your roof's life by keeping a professional eye on it.
Our Low Maintenance program is for the roof that is in good, functional condition and has several years of active use ahead of it. We will visit your property once a year or before or after any major storms to help you be sure that your roof is performing at its highest level and has not suffered any damage that requires immediate attention. This will help you avoid costly repairs in the future.
Our High Maintenance program is for older roofs, and we offer either monthly or quarterly inspections depending on the state of your roof. During our regular roof maintenance inspections, we will help manage your roof:
- Inspect the premises for signs of damage, including splits, blisters, clogged drains, unattached roof top equipment, shingles blown off, or trees growing too close to the roof.
- Inspect the whole interior, keeping an eye out for signs that roof leak repair is needed.
- Look for any structural weakness in your roof, as this could leave your structure vulnerable to water damage and rot, and should be taken care of immediately.
- Report any visual discolorations, which may be an indication of mold or algae. Unfortunately, mold and algae growth on roofs is a common problem. In Florida, this often goes unnoticed or ignored while causing serious, expensive damage.
- Provide a free condition report with photographs, which is a clear composite of the roof's condition, expected performance, specific deficits, and professional recommendations. Our life-cycle cost analysis gives you realistic expectations for your roof.
Emergency Roof Leak Repair for Commercial and Residential Tampa Customers and BeyondLeaks happen, whether you have a shopping center, industrial building, apartments, or home. Regular roof inspections help prolong the life expectancy of your Roof Leak Repair in Tampa, FLinvestment. Unfortunately, with Florida's weather, nothing is ever certain. Elite Roofing Services of Tampa, Florida has both short-term and long-term solutions for your roof leak repair needs.Because we know that emergencies can occur, we offer the Just Leaks program, which is designed for the unbudgeted roof leak repair that takes you by surprise. Our immediate service will get the situation under control in no time; whether the sun is shining or the rain is pouring, we'll be there. Often, we follow up our Just Leaks work with a full roof condition report, which provides you with a realistic idea of what to expect from your roof in the future. After all, our company is built on the principle that prevention and education are the most important aspects of roof care. Our free roof condition report is the first step in your long-term roofing solutions, which also involve customized maintenance programs to keep your roof in top shape. Having a long-term plan often goes a long way toward ensuring you won't have to worry about an emergency roof leak repair again.In identifying the source of your leak, there are some common areas we will search, including:
- Vandalism or accidental damage
- Open roof laps or splits
- Punctures or holes
- Blisters or fish mouths
- Low and bare spots
- Open metal flashings
- Pitch pans
- Valleys and ridges
- Walls, and base flashings
- Vents, penetrations or curb flashings