Choose the Perfect Commercial Roof Maintenance Program for Your Building in the Greenville, SC, Area
A roof leak can not only cause damage to your business’s office equipment, but it can also lead to a loss of office productivity while the needed repairs are taking place. If you want to avoid having your office output screech to a halt, consider a commercial roof maintenance program from Elite Roofing Services. We’re a proven leader in commercial roofing in the Greenville, South Carolina, area, and we can provide the upkeep needed to ensure that your roof will provide the long-lasting protection you’re counting on.Elite Roofing Services can tailor a program that reflects the age of your building’s roof and fits your budget. Options include:
- Our low maintenance program – This program is designed for roofs that are still in good condition and have several years of use remaining. We will visit to inspect your roof once a year and after storms to ensure that no issues have started to develop and your roof is performing at its highest level.
- Our high maintenance program – If your roof is a little older and starting to develop issues, this is the right choice for you. We will provide either monthly or quarterly inspections to look for splits, blisters, clogged drains, unattached equipment, missing shingles, or any other potential issues.
How to Reduce Your Need for Roof Maintenance
If you would like to do as much as you can to put off the need for commercial roof maintenance and prolong the life of your roof, you may want to consider a roof coating. Cool roof coatings come in many forms and provide an extra layer of protection against the elements while also helping to mitigate the negative effects the sun can have on your roof. Some of the most common benefits a cool roof coating can provide include:
- Reduced energy bills – A roof coating helps reflect the sun’s UV rays and lower roof temperatures. This can reduce heat transfer and make it easier for your building’s HVAC system to maintain a comfortable temperature, which can lead to monthly savings on every costs.
- Extended roof life – Coatings protect the upper layers of your roof to provide an extra barrier against water intrusion and the sun’s harmful rays.
- Avoiding early replacement – If your roof is starting to develop leaks and show its age, applying a roof coating after repairing the damage can delay the need for a full roof replacement by several years.
Types of Roof Coatings
Cool roof coatings come in many forms and colors, making it easy for you to choose the best option for your building. Choices include reflective paint, spray-on foam, rubber polymers, sheet coverings, modified bitumen, and more. Installation is usually relatively simple and can often be completed in a single day.Contact Elite Roofing Service today if you would like to learn more about the preventative commercial roof maintenance programs
we offer to businesses in the Greenville, SC, area.